Practice Research Information
We Are a Research Practice
Pendle View Medical Centre takes part in high quality medical research.
Medical research helps to improve the health and well being of the nation.
- Lead Research GP - Prof Umesh Chauhan
- Research GP - Dr R Thakur
- Research Nurse - Lesley Miller
Join a COVID-19 Clinical Trial
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find treatments that reduce hospital admission and improve symptoms for people with COVID-19. You could be eligible to join if you have had these symptoms for fewer than 15 days or qualify by age group:
- a continuous new or worsening cough
- and/or a high temperature
- OR have a positive test for SARS-Co-V2 infection with COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- You are aged 50 to 64 with a pre-existing illness
- You are aged 65 and above
Find out more https://sentry.phc.ox.ac.uk/prinscreen/PVM or call 0800 138 0880.
Depression or Anxiety
Research into COVID19
For more information into the study we in which we are taking part and how this may affect you contact the practice
Research into Mental Health Promotion and Prevention Support
Please click on the link below for more information: